APPLICATION SUBMISSION DUE DATE: FEBRUARY 28, 2023
- HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR
- CUMULATIVE GPA ABOVE 2.8
- 80 RECORDED HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE
- PLANNING TO REGISTER AS A FULL-TIME COLLEGE STUDENT FOR THE FALL OF 2023
Application and Full Requirements Below
Please read the following instructions before completing the application form
You will need to upload the following:
1- A copy of your report card
2- Proof of community hours (80 hours)
3- An essay (between 600-1200 words). May be added in this form under ESSAY TOPIC
4- FAFSA and Student Aid Report (SAR)
5- School transcripts
6- Enrollment verification from the school
7- Financial aid award letter from the college you are enrolling in
8- (3) Letters of recommendation
9- Employment Authorization Document (EAD). This requirement only applies to you if you’re a DACA recipient.
• Permanent legal resident or DACA
• Minimum of 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students.
• Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public, or not-for-profit, four-year university, in the US, for the 2023-2024 academic year
• Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
• U.S. Permanent Resident, with a Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as an Alien Registration Receipt Card or “Green Card”)
• Conditional permanent resident (I-551C)
• Other eligible non-citizens with a valid Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: Refugee, Asylum Granted, Indefinite Parole, Humanitarian Parole, or Cuban-Haitian Entrant
• January: TRSRM Foundation Scholarship application opens.
• February: The complete application is due.
• March: Semi-finalists for the TRSRM Foundation Scholarship are announced and will be contacted for an in-person or virtual interview.
• April: Finalists for TRSRM Foundation Scholarship are notified.
• May: All TRSRM scholars must submit their enrollment verification form.
• June: The TRSRM scholarships are distributed to a select number of scholars.
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.